Global Skyware Type 183 1.8m Class III TxRx Antenna
The Global Skyware Type 183 1.8 m Class III Tx/Rx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 4.50" (114 mm) O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for maximum environmental protection.
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Polarization: Linear Cross Pol
- Tx Operating Frequency: 13.75 - 14.5 GHz
- Rx Operating Frequency: 10.95 - 12.75 GHz
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized feed support arms and alignment struts
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- 4.5" OD (114mm) Mast Pipe interface
- Galvanized and stainless hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25 lb (11 kg) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)
- Intelsat Approved