Global Skyware Type 183 1.8M C-Band Tx/Rx Class III Linear Cross Pol Antenna System
The Global Skyware Type 183 1.8M C-Band Tx/Rx Class III Linear Cross Pol Antenna System is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of each reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 4.50" (114 mm) O.D mast and prevent slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for maximum environmental protection.
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized feed support arm and alignment struts
- Galvanized and stainless hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- RF tested feed assembly
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25 lb (11 kg) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)