Global Skyware 1.2M Type 123, Class II, Ku-Band Tx/Rx
The Skyware Global Type 123 1.2 m Class II RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance, required by many satellite operators.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 2.88"-3.00" (73-76 mm) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Polarization: Linear Cross Pol
- Tx Operating Frequency: 13.75 - 14.5 GHz
- Rx Operating Frequency: 10.95 - 12.75 GHz
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized feed support arms and alignment struts
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- Mast Requirement: 2.88" to 3.00", (73mm to 76mm) mast pipe interface
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Class III mount for 3W and 4W BUCs plus LNBs (8lbs in total)
- Intelsat and EutelSat Approved