Calian Systems Decimator D3 Spectrum Analyzer PCI Card
Decimator D3 Features
- Covers full satellite L-band plus cable and wireless bands from 5 MHz to 3 GHz
- Built-in Carrier Monitoring function
- External 10 MHz reference or internal reference
- Web browser or API control
- SNMP status interface
- Installs in half size PCIe slot or equipment enclosure
The Calian Decimator D3 is a third generation spectrum measurement and analysis card providing high-end performance at a low price. It can function as either an independent spectrum analyzer or can easily be integrated into a satellite terminal, equipment enclosure or as part of a larger measurement network.
The Decimator D3 use state of the art digital technology and Fast Fourier Transformations to make lightning accurate measurements. With a very low noise floor and large dynamic range, it is well-suited to measure any type of satellite, cable or terrestrial wireless carrier, including very small carriers, beacon signals and for carrier monitoring applications. Decimator accepts all signals from 5 MHz to 3 GHz and input power levels ranging from from –110 to +5 dBm.