SED 8-Port Decimator Spectrum Analyzer
The SED 8-Port Decimator is the third generation of SED’s popular Decimator spectrum analyzer, providing a frequency range of 5MHz to 3GHz and lightning fast measurement refresh rate. It also incorporates the Decimator Proxy software right onto the unit allowing access by multiple users. D3 is ideal for use in satellite, cable, and terrestrial wireless networks. It is available as a card and a 4/8-Port Decimator rack-mount unit, as well as a Portable Decimator.
SED’s Decimator digital spectrum analyzer products provides accurate and fast measurements at a low price. When used standalone or integrated into your solution, the SED Decimator D3 is ideally suited for measurement of communications and broadcast carriers. Operated like a traditional spectrum analyzer, the Decimator’s browser-based user interface is intuitive, familiar, and useable right away with no training. Our Remote Management Protocol can be integrated into your network, RF system/unit, Satcom terminal, or RF monitoring / measurement system.
- 8 user selectable input ports
- Covers full satellite L-Band plus cable and wireless bands from 5 MHz to 3 GHz
- Built-in Carrier Monitoring and Cross-Pol Isolation functions
- External 10 MHz reference or internal reference
- Web browser or API control
- SNMP status interface
- Standard 19" 1U Rack Mount Chassis
- Available as 4-Port unit
- RF Inputs: 8 x Type F, 75 ohms or Optionally 8 x SMA, 50 ohms
- Control: RJ-45
- Reference: BNC, 50 ohms
- AC Power: IEC 60320
- Mechanical: 1.75"H x 19"W x 10"D