Norsat Element Series 8W Extended Ku-Band BUC
- Less than 6 lbs.
- Output power 39 dBm @ P1dB min
- Linear Gain 60 dB
- Type F female connector
Norsat Element Series 8W Ext. Ku-Band BUC
The Norsat ELEMENT Series 8W Ext. Ku-Band BUC features 13.75 - 14.5 GHz Output Frequency, Input Frequency 950 to 1700 MHz, Output Power (P1dB): 39 dBm min., Linear Gain: 60 dB, L.O. Frequency: 12.80 GHz, Input Connector: Type N or F female, Output Connector: WR-75 Waveguide Flange.
Norsat Satellite Communication solutions are renowned for their high quality, reliability, and innovation. The Ku ELEMENT series offers small size and weight with a variety of frequency options that make it ideal for VSAT applications.
Stock units are available in standard and extended Ku-Band frequencies. Special order units are available in a wide variety of additional frequencies from 10.38 – 10.55 GHz up to 17.7 - 18.1 GHz.
Element Series Features
- Small Size
- 2W to 4W share same mini-BUC form factor
- ELEMENT 8W is only 2.7 kg!
- Great Price/Performance
- Affordably priced for fixed VSAT applications
- Good gain and output power
- Available in 18 Ku-Band Frequencies
- Standard and extended bands in stock
- 16 additional frequencies by special order
- Standard Ku : 14.0 - 14.5 GHz
- Extended Ku : 13.75 - 14.50 GHz
|Country of Manufacture|
|Amplifier Type||GaAs SSPA|
|Rated Output Power||8W|
|Power Rating Method||P1dB|
|Input Frequency||13.75 - 14.5 GHz|
|LO Frequency||12.800 GHz|
|Output Frequency||950 - 1700 MHz|
|Output Interface||Type F, Type N|
|Input Power||18 - 60 VDC|
|Power Consumption||75W max|
|Dimensions||176 x 169 x 101 mm 6.93 x 6.65 x 3.98in|