C-Com iNetVu 1201 1.2M Drive-Away Antenna
iNetVu 1201 1.2M Drive-Away VSAT Terminal
The iNetVu 1201 Drive-Away Antenna System is a rugged, simple to operate auto-deploy VSAT terminal suitable for the most demanding applications. Its reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance. All three motorized axes have very low backlash and work together with sophisticated integral sensor and control systems to ensure excellent pointing accuracy.
AvL 1201 Features
- 1.2m SMC reflector
- Low stow height
- Sleek aerodynamic form
- Supports hand cranks
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Optimal high-precision antenna pointing
- Includes jog controller functions
- Remote access and operation via network, web and other interfaces
- Modular design makes all major aspects of the antenna field serviceable
- Supports Skyware 1.2m antenna
The 1201 drive-away system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up typically for industries such as SNG, Disaster Management, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.