iQ 200 Integrated Router Board
The iQ 200 Integrated Router Board features DVB-S2/DVB-S2X with Adaptive TDMA returns. Designed to integrate into complete terminals serving small to medium enterprise and maritime application, the iQ 200 Board combines high-performance iQ series features with mobility.
The iQ 200 modem series is ideal for enterprise, cellular backhaul, land mobile and maritime applications combining high-performance iQ series features with mobility. Designed to integrate into complete terminals the iQ 200 Integrated Router Board combines high-performance iQ series features with OpenAMIP mobility. OpenAMIP is an IP based protocol that facilitates the exchange of information between an Antenna Controller Unit and a satellite modem ensuring a seamless integration. The iQ 200 Board’s licensable features enable the service integrator to provide a terminal that can easily scale by adding more inbound throughput capabilities to the modem.
The iQ 200 Board is also available in a 1RU rackmount chassis.
Features of the iQ Integrated Router Board
- DVB-S2 (up to 45 Msps) / DVB-S2X (up to 100 Msps) outbound
- DVB-S2X MODCODS up to 256APSK
- Adaptive TDMA up to 15 Msps, 16QAM modulation
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications
- 10 and 50 MHz reference for BUC compatibility
- OpenAMIP compatibility for ease of integration
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 optimized
*See datasheet below for full product specifications.