X7 Satellite Modem
Built on a multi-core hardware system, the X7 enables service providers to deliver the data rates needed for bandwidth-heavy business applications and multicast services like IP TV, distance learning, HD broadcast, digital signage and video. The X7 also features an 8-port embedded switch for managing multiple user groups. The rack-mountable remote comes with multiple choices of embedded power supply units and dual DVB-S2 demodulators with fully independent RF chains. This makes it uniquely suited for a range of enterprise voice and data services while simultaneously receiving multicast channels over the same or a second transponder or satellite – even combining spot-beam HTS capacity and Ku- and C-band capacity.
Features of the X7
- 1 RU high remote fitting in standard telecom racks
- Licensable 2nd demodulator for multicast traffic
- Variant power supply module configurations
- Multi-image support and Web iSite for ease of deployment and upgrades
- Communications-on-the-Move (COTM) support
- Optional AES Encryption
*See datasheet below for full product specifications.