Novelsat N+1 Redundancy Switches
N+1 Redundancy Switches
NovelSat NSR9100 & NSR9800
The NovelSat N+1 Redundancy Switch solution enables hot standby redundancy for up to 8 NovelSat modulators, demodulators or modems. The N+1 switch supports RF switching as well as terrestrial interfaces switching.
The redundancy switching system monitors the ‘health’ of the protected units and, in case of an alarm, copies the failed unit’s configuration to the redundant unit and automatically replaces the faulty unit’s functions with the spare (+1) unit.
The redundancy switch can support from 1+1 configuration using the NSR9100 1U chassis and up to 8 + 1 with a single NSR9800 3U chassis (up to 3 supported ports).
NovelSat provides the next-generation modulation standard for satellite communications to hundreds of global customers of all sizes across a wide range of markets.
- IP Trunking
- Supports switching of modulators, demodulators and modems
- Support from 1+1 up to 8+1 units
- Automatic or manual backup switching mechanism
- Automatic or manual unit recovery
- Automatic or manual configuration file transfer and recovery
- Full redundancy of all ports (RF and terrestrial)
- Alarm status front panel indications
- Dual Power Supply (110/220v AC or -48v DC)
- Management & Control via Web GUI, CLI, SNMP and front panel
- All protected TX port include power monitoring
- Extractable switching cards
- Supports additional expansion units
- Optional telecom switching cards (E1, E3)
|Country of Manufacture||Israel|
|Input Power||Up to +20dBm|