Ericsson AVP 2000 Basic HD Contribution Encoder Configuration Pack
AVP 2000 Basic HD Encoder Configuration Pack
Hardware Options Included
- Six slot single PSU chassis (AVP 2000/BAS/1AC)
- Control via 2x electrical Ethernet (100/1000BaseT)
- Data I/O via 4x electrical Ethernet (100/1000BaseT)
- License keys stored with option cards for maximum portability
- Multiplexing and MPEG-2 Transport Stream generation
- SI table generation
- CE-xA Encoder Module (CE/HWO/CE-xA)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI, video input
- MPEG-2 Video and MPEG-4 AVC encoding capabilities
- 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 chroma sampling modes
- Multiple low latency modes
- Embedded (SDI) and AES-EBU audio input
- 2x stereo pairs of MPEG-1 Layer II audio encoding
- VANC data extraction and support for generic VANC (SMPTE 2038)
- Analogue/SDI switchable input
- ASI I/O Module (CE/HWO/ASI/2IN2OUT)
- 2 x ASI MPEG-2 Transport Stream outputs configured as mirrored or independent
- 2 x ASI inputs for Transport Stream pass-through to SatMod
Software Options Included
- BISS 1/E Encryption (CE/SWO/BISS)
- Encryption of output MPEG-2 Transport Stream using Basic Interoperable Scrambling System (BISS) for secure contribution links
- Supports BISS Modes 0, 1 and Mode E (as defined in EBU Tech 3292, May 2002)
- SMPTE 2022 FEC (CE/SWO/PROFEC)
- SMPTE 2022-1/-2 (Pro-MPEG) FEC on a single SPTS/ MPTS output only
- HD video encoding. (CE/SWO/CE-x/HD)
The Ericsson AVP 2000 Contribution Encoder is a high density, multi-functional, video processing platform. It is designed for the evolving requirements of today’s broadcasters and network operators. The AVP 2000 supports a comprehensive range of processing options in the form of hot-swappable modules.
The platform’s modular design allows service providers to upgrade functionality incrementally, avoiding costly upgrades. Already proven as part of Ericsson’s deployed 3DTV and 4K UHDTV contribution system, its multi-channel capabilities and variety of I/O options provide the most flexible and configurable solution for high quality content delivery. MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC and JPEG 2000 are all supported.
AVP 2000 Product Overview
High Flexibility, Reliability and Serviceability
The Ericsson AVP 2000 Contribution Encoder is designed to address both the need for density with up to six option slots and the need for high resilience by making all the option slots hot swappable and the addition of a dual PSU version of the chassis. A standard IP interface and a wide range of separate I/O options provide interfacing to multiple hybrid networks concurrently. The AVP 2000 allows in-field serviceability, portability and system reconfiguration to address the widest range of C&D applications.
Highest Compression Performance
The AVP 2000 uses Ericsson’s in house video encoding algorithms and deliver best in class video compression performance from very low bit rate to high bit-rate operation.
The AVP 2000 can provide MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC or even JPEG 2000* encoding, 4:2:0 8 bit or 4:2:2 10 bit, SD or HD, even UHDTV is possible (using two AVP units).
* JPEG 2000 encoding requires the addition of a CE-aJ2K encoding module.
The AVP 2000 provides two IP output ports as standard and can also provide ASI output or G.703 output through the fitting of option modules.
|Country of Manufacture||Malaysia|
|Input Power||100 - 240 VAC|