ATEME Kyrion DR5000 Integrated Receiver Decoder (IRD)
Ateme Kyrion DR5000 Integrated Receiver Decoder (IRD)
Ultra Low Latency Integrated Receiver Decoder HEVC, H264, MPEG2
The Ateme Kyrion DR5000 IRD is a single channel multi-CODEC IRD, with easy setup, fast signal lock, and the industry best input robustness.
The Kyrion DR5000 is a future-proof solution, with HEVC4 software upgrade option and support for 10-bit 4:2:2, SD, HD, UHD3, MPEG2 and H.264.
The Kyrion DR5000 provides the industry's best baseband video quality, with down scaling and de-interlacing based on Ateme 5th generation STREAM engine.
The Kyrion DR5000 receives feeds via 4x RF inputs, 2x ASI inputs and 2x IP inputs, all user selectable via front panel and web based user interface.
The Kyrion DR5000 features advanced IP output forwarding options with descrambling and services filtering for re-distribution.
When used with Ateme Kyrion CM5000 encoder, the Kyrion DR5000 enables ultra-low latency MPEG/DVB complaint link.
DR5000 Key Features
- SD/HD/UHD HEVC, H.264, MPEG2
- 10-bit 4:2:2
- Ultra low latency mode
- Confidence Audio / Video input monitoring
- DVB-Common Interface option
- Service filtering with remuxed output
- Contribution over Internet support
- UHDLOCKTM Synchronization for 4K H.264 reception
- Best in class video quality
- Proven interoperability
- Ease of use with front panel and web GUI
- Immediate service with ultra-fast-boot and low latency
- Software upgradeability
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Input Power||100 - 240 VAC|
|Max Symbol Rate||up to 68 MBaud|
|Modulation||QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK|
|Output Frequency||950 - 2150 MHz|
|Dimensions||19” 1-RU (482 x 44 x 310 mm/19”x1.73”x 12.8”)|