Ateme Kyrion CM5000 Contribution Encoder
Ateme Kyrion CM5000 Modular Contribution Encoder
The Ateme Kyrion™ CM5000 Modular Contribution Encoder has been designed for contribution over satellite, IP and ASI networks, with all needed features, such as ultra-fast-boot, and added value features such as ABR output and integrated Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ).
The Ateme Kyrion CM5000 Modular Contribution Encoder is a future-proof solution, with HEVC software upgrade option and pay as you grow support: SD to HD to UHD, MPEG2 to H264.
The Ateme Kyrion CM5000 Modular Contribution Encoder can be used as a single, dual channel encoder, or a single channel with DVB-S/S2/S2x modulator. Audio boards for analog or digital inputs can be added on two extension slots.
Based on ATEME 5th Generation STREAM© compression engine, the Ateme Kyrion™ CM5000 Encoder delivers the highest video quality at minimum bitrates with ultra-low latency
The Ateme Kyrion CM5000 Encoder front panel and web based user interface provide quick access to configuration menus and immediate settings ensuring a super-fast boot.
Ateme Kyrion CM5000 Encoder Features
- SD/HD/UHD HEVC
- 10-bit 4:2:2
- Confidence Audio / Video input monitoring
- Very low latency mode
- Daisy-chain services re-multiplexing
- Contribution over Internet streaming
- FEC Pro MPEG and BISS – 0/1/E/EBU support
- Higher Video Quality with 10-bit Encoding
- Fit for multiple Encode – Decode concatenations in 4:2:2
- Easy operation with intuitive interfaces
- Reduced booting time for instant set up
- Streamlined Encoder– Modulator configuration
- Software upgradeability
- Studios and Backhauling
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Input Power||100 - 240 VAC|