Atlantic Satellite Corporation Model ASC 710 C-Band Loop Test Translator
The Atlantic Satellite Corporation Model ASC 710 C-Band Loop Test Translator is designed to do bench-top testing of satellite transmission systems. The ASC710 essentially replaces the satellite for loop-back analysis of satellite communication systems.
Atlantic Satellite Corporation C-Band Loop Test Translator Features
- Input frequency range of 5.850 to 6.65 GHz L.O. frequency switching from the front panel for testing of two separate C-bands.
- L.O. 1 Frequency: 2225 MHz for 5.85 to 6.425 GHz Input and 3.625 to 4.20 GHz Output
- L.O. 2 Frequency: 2450 MHz for 5.85 to 6.65 GHz Input and 3.4 to 4.20 GHz Output
- Small size for bench-top testing. Rack mount optional.
- Low Phase Noise
- High frequency stability
- Universal AC input power
- 30 dB coupler
- 10 Watt load
- Variable 1 dB step attenuator