Skyware Global Type 183 1.8M Ku-Band Tx/Rx Class III Antenna
- Tx Frequency: 13.75 - 14.50 GHz
- Rx Frequency: 10.70 - 12.75 GHz
- One-Piece Offset Feed Prime Focus
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Reflector
Skyware Global Type 183 1.8-meter Ku-Band Tx/Rx Class III Antenna
The Skyware Global Type 183 1.8 m Class III Tx/Rx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 4.50" (114 mm) O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds.
Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection. A marinised version of this antenna is also available making it suitable for on-shore and offshore marine enviroments.
Type 183 System Includes:
- Fiberglass reflector
- Az/el mount with fine azimuth, and elevation adjustment
- Feed support with transmit feed horn, Orthomode Transducer (OMT) and Transmit-Reject Filter (TRF) assembly
- 4.5" OD ( 114mm) Mast Pipe interface
- Intelsat Approved
Global Skyware 1.8M Type 183 Features
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2011/65/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Heavy-duty galvanized Az/El mount.
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- HD Galvanised support arm and alignment struts Marinised version has all galvanised steel components finished with 2-part epoxy paint.
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance. Optional marinised version uses marine grade AISI 316 stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Includes Ku-band linear crosspolarized RxTx feed assembly.
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11 kg (25 lb) RF electronics (LNB & BUC).
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Input Frequency||11.7 - 12.2 GHz|
|Output Frequency||13.75 - 14.5 GHz, 14.0 - 14.5 GHz|
|Tx Gain||46.8 dBi @ 14.3 GHz|
|RX Gain||45.3 dBi @ 12.0 GHz|
|Polarization||Linear Cross Pol, Linear Co-Pol|