iNetVu 1200 Mobile Auto Acquisition Satellite Antenna System
- Reliable High Speed Internet
- Self pointing, Auto Acquisition
- Vehicle Mounted or case based
- Full featured controllers
iNetVu 1200 Features
- One-Piece off set feed, prime focus, SMC refl ector with a back cover
- Heavy duty platform for up to 11kg (25 lbs) RF Electronics (LNB & BUC)
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7000C controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available satellite modems
- 3 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
- Supports Prodelin 1.2m antenna, Model 1132/1134
- Standard 2 year warranty
iNetVu 1200 Drive-Away Antenna
The iNetVu® 1200 Drive-Away Antenna is a 1.2m auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for direct broadband access over any confi gured satellite. The system works seamlessly with the iNetVu® 7000C Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere.
If you operate in Ku-band, the 1200 system is easily confi gured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
Online with the touch of a button
7000/7024 Controller Features
The DVB-S2/ACM Tuner is an integrated part of all iNetVu® 7000/7024 Controllers. It allows the iNetVu® system the option to find the satellite with and without the use of a satellite modem. Compact and adaptable, this high performance tuner is programmable to any DVB-S or DVB-S2/ACM frequency and allows the user to pre-confi ure specific satellite options.
Teledyne Paradise Datacom
Optional Beacon Receiver
An optional 19” rack mount iNetVu® Beacon Receiver (BR300L) is available and has been integrated to work with the iNetVu® Controllers. This external self contained compact unit detects the power density of the satellite beacon (930MHz - 2300MHz) and is connected to the controller via an RS232 serial port interface.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Input Frequency||10.7 - 11.7 GHz, 10.7 - 11.80 GHz, 10.7 - 12.75 GHz, 10.95 - 11.70 GHz, 10.95 - 11.75 GHz, 10.95 - 12.75 GHz, 10.95 - 13.25 GHz, 11.2 - 11.7 GHz, 11.55 - 12.75 GHz, 11.7 - 12.2 GHz, 11.7 - 12.75 GHz, 12.2 - 12.75 GHz, 12.25 - 12.75 GHz|
|Output Frequency||13.75 - 14.5 GHz, 14.0 - 14.5 GHz|
|Polarization||Linear Cross Pol, Linear Co-Pol|