AvL Technologies 1268 Pack In Box 1.2M Motorized Flyaway Antenna
AvL Technologies 1268 1.2M Mobile VSAT Pack-in-box flyaway vsat antenna
The AvL Technologies 1268K Pack-In-Box (PIB) is a 1.2M Ku/Ka Band portable auto-acquisition satcom antenna for Video, Voice, IP and Data Communication.
1268K PIB Features
- 1.2m reflector
- Dual band for Ku and Ka
- Offset, Prime Focus Optics
- Patented AvL Cable Drive 3-axis Positioner
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- Fully Automatic Satellite Acquisition, Peaking, and Cross-Pol.
- CE Approval
- Handheld Display with Power Supply
- 2 Case Packaging Solution
PRECISION TECHNOLOGY - Extraordinary Reliability
- Creates 2-way, real-time transmission of video, voice, IP and data via satellite
- Maximum uplink wattage of 25 watts, targeted especially for video conferencing, tele-medicine, business-to-business, and emergency communications
- Motorized antenna equipped with controller to automatically find satellite
- Cost-effective, priced to be an affordable alternative to T1 installation
- Unequaled performance and reliability - Avl Technologies zero-backlash results in high stability.
- Single button operation does not require technically trained operators.
- Enhanced commercial applications, higher data rates, greater stability and superior pointing accuracy.
Low Cost of Ownership
- No requirement for an external laptop or PC
- No requirement for any special test or monitoring equipment
- No requirement for phone calls to network operators or satellite service providers
- Downloadable software upgrades
- Top quality support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Standard one year warranty on electrical components and two years mechanical
Quality Components and Superior Designs
From quality design to manufacturing to customer service, AvL Technologies maintains the highest standards in the industry. Quality components and superior designs ensure maximum product life, low cost of ownership, higher data rates, and stability and pointing accuracy in addition to many other benefits.
NOT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
- Telephone Coordination
- Specialized Training or a Satellite Technician
- Laptop, PC, or Test equipment
A variety of cable lengths & termination options are available including bayonet or military types.
EXTENDED WARRANTY & SPARE PARTS
In addition to 24 hour customer support, AvL provides a standard one year electrical warranty and two year mechanical warranty with each antenna. Extended warranty's are available, as well as a recommended spare parts kit for quick repairs while in the field.
MOBILE VSAT - MULTIPLE COLORS
Standard finish color is gray. Custom color finishes and customer logos are also available to meet your branding needs.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Input Power||100 - 240 VAC|