Terrasat IBUC2e Low Energy Ku-Band Intelligent Block Upconverter
Terrasat IBUC 2e Low Energy Ku-Band Intelligent Block Upconverter
Ku-Band IBUC 2e Features
- Standard, Full and Low Ku-Band range options
- RF output options 4W - 16W
- DC power via coax
- Extremely low power consumption
Terrasat IBUC 2e offers significant benefits:
- High performance in a compact, cost effective package
- Simple design and installation
- Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
- Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with time-stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
IBUC 2 comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L-band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Unique to the IBUC are internal AGC and ALC functions that satisfy demanding applications with stringent specifications.
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
Low energy consumption for use with Modems equipped with limited capacity BUC power supplies. DC power supplied via IFL coax.
Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 10 dB.
Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
30 dB User-adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces:
- TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages via RJ-45 connector
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- FSK through TX IFL cable
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand-held terminal
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Amplifier Type||GaAs SSPA|
|Rated Output Power||4W, 8W, 12W, 16W|
|Power Rating Method||P1dB|
|Input Frequency||950 - 1450 MHz, 950 - 1700 MHz|
|LO Frequency||11.8 GHz, 12.800 GHz, 13.050 GHz|
|Output Frequency||12.75 - 13.25 GHz, 13.75 - 14.5 GHz, 14.0 - 14.5 GHz|
|Output Interface||WR75 Waveguide|
|Input Power||18 to 75 VDC, 37 - 60 VAC|
|Power Consumption||4 W 55 W, 8 W 65 W, 12 W 110 W, 16 W 120 W|
|Dimensions||4W, 8W 10.5 x 6 x 3.8 in., 12W, 16W 10.5 x 6 x 5.2 in.|