Paradise Datacom High Power X-Band Outdoor SSPAs
- X-Band 7.90 to 8.40 GHz
- Power Output to 500W
- Noise Figure 10 dB @ max. gain
High Power X-Band Outdoor SSPAs
The Paradise Datacom High Power Outdoor Series SSPAs represent the latest in High Power Microwave Amplifier Technology.
The SSPA package achieves the highest power density in the industry along with enhanced maintainability.
High Power Outdoor SSPA Features
- Extremely High Power
- 600W S-Band
- 500W X-Band
- 600W C-Band
- 250W Ku Band
- Field Replaceable Subassemblies
- RF Output Sample Port (-40dBc)
- RF Gain Adjustment (20 dB)
- Built-in 1:1 Redundancy Control
All subassemblies are accessible and replaceable in the field. Local, front panel, control is available with a user friendly interface. A full compliment of serial and parallel (contact closure) control is also available via circular connectors.
A state of the art thermal platform provides efficient cooling for the amplifier module and power supplies. This ensures the highest possible MTBFs for microwave power amplifiers.
Along with high reliability comes the ultimate in amplifier maintainability. Amplifier modules and power supplies are easily accessed and removed, making this one of the easiest amplifier assemblies to maintain in the field.
Paradise Datacom offers C-, X-, and Ku-Band amplifiers with an integrated L-Band Block Up Converter. The L-Band units utilize Paradise Datacom’s proprietary ZBUC™ technology. The addition of a ZBUC to a High Power Outdoor SSPA typically increases the gain by 2-4 dB. The advantages of ZBUC technology include:
- ZBUC can detect and switch to an extenally supplied reference.
- Optional internal high stability (10MHz) reference.
- ZBUC can lock to an externally supplied reference of 5, 10, 20, 25, or 50 MHz without modification.
- ZBUC can accept a wide range of external reference power (-10dBm to +5 dBm)
- ZBUC can accept FSK monitor and control signal via the IFL for complete amplifer remote control.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer||Teledyne Paradise Datacom|
|Amplifier Type||GaAs SSPA|
|Rated Output Power||350W, 500W|
|Power Rating Method||PSAT|
|Input Frequency||7.90 - 8.40 GHz|