Paradise Datacom 3RU Rackmount X-Band SSPAs
- X-Band 7.90 to 8.40 GHz
- Ext X-Band 7.50 to 8.50 Ghz
- Ext X-Band 9.50 to 10.50 GHz
- Ext X-Band 7.70 to 8.40 GHz
3RU Compact Rack Mount X-Band SSPA
The Paradise Datacom Indoor, Compact Rack Mount (CRM) Series SSPAs represent the latest in High Power Microwave Amplifier Technology.
The SSPA chassis achieves the highest power density in the industry along with enhanced maintainability.
The power supply, fan trays and controller card connector plate are all removable for easy maintenance. At 24" deep, and only 3RU high, this chassis is perfect for SNG applications, or other configurations where rack space is at a premium.
The SSPA front panel features an easy-to-navigate display and menu structure. Dedicated LEDs are provided for alarm condition indication.
Paradise Datacom rack mount power amplifiers have a wide range of monitor and control functionality, including:
- RS232/485 (4-wire) serial communication
- Ethernet port supporting UDP, SNMP and web browser-based control
- Form C contacts for output monitor ports and opto-isolated input ports
- Free Windows M&C software
- Wide range of third party M&C drivers available
- Power Levels to:
- 300W S-Band;
- 300W C-Band;
- 200W X-Band;
- 200W Ku-Band
- Removable Power Supply, Fan Tray and Monitor & Control Assembly
- Ethernet Port
- RF Output Sample Port (-40 dB)
- RF Gain Adjustment 55dB - 75dB
- CE Compliant
- Universal, Power Factor Corrected Power Supply
- Built-in 1:1 Redundancy Control
- Remote Control Panel
- L-Band Input operation
- Reflected Power Monitor
- Input Sample Port
- 1RU Redundant Power Supply
- Exhaust Duct Adapters
- Redundant Systems
- Phase Combined Systems
Paradise Datacom offers C-, X-, and Ku-Band amplifiers with an integrated L-Band Block Up Converter. The L-Band units utilize Paradise Datacom’s proprietary ZBUCTM technology. The addition of a ZBUC™ to a 3RU Rack Mountable SSPA typically increases the gain by 2-4 dB. The advantages of ZBUC technology include:
- ZBUC can detect and switch to an extenally supplied reference.
- Optional internal high stability (10MHz) reference.
- ZBUC can lock to an externally supplied reference of 5, 10, 20, 25, or 50 MHz without modification.
- ZBUC can accept a wide range of external reference power (-10dBm to +5 dBm)
- ZBUC can accept FSK monitor and control signal via the IFL for complete amplifer remote control.
3RU SSPA Front Panel With Redundant Power Supply Option
The combination of a separate +12 VDC output, fully redundant power supply is an excellent means of obtaining the ultimate system reliability.
The power supply is an N+1 redundant configuration meaning that there is one more power supply module available than is required to operate the SSPA. A failure of one power supply module will not take the amplifier off-the-air.
In addition, the power supply modules are removable from the front panel while in operation. There is never a need to remove the power supply chassis from the equipment rack. Weighing only 9 lbs. (4 kg.) and only 1 rack unit of cabinet space, the redundant power supply chassis is an excellent companion to the SSPA chassis.
The power supply has a single phase, universal AC input rating from 90-265 VAC, 46-63 Hz. It is power factor corrected to 0.99. Depending on the power requirements of the SSPA, the power supply is configured with two, three or four 1200W hot-swappable modules, each of which weighs 5 lbs. (2.3 kg).
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
|Manufacturer||Teledyne Paradise Datacom|
|Amplifier Type||GaAs SSPA|
|Rated Output Power||60W, 76W, 100W, 140W, 200W|
|Power Rating Method||PSAT|
|Input Frequency||950 - 1450 MHz|
|LO Frequency||6.950 GHz|
|Output Frequency||7.9 - 8.4 GHz|
|Output Interface||WR112 Waveguide|
|Input Power||90 - 265 VAC, 180 - 265 VAC|
|Dimensions||19.0" x 5.22" x 24.13" (483 x 133 x 613 cm)|