Norsat 4508AN Ku-Band DRO LNB (11.7-12.2 GHz)
- 11.7-12.2 GHz Input Frequency
- 0.8dB Noise Figure.
- +/-500 kHz L.O. Stability.
- Type N Connector.
Norsat 4000A Series Ku-Band DRO LNB
A lower cost digital DRO LNB, designed with a transmitter interference filter in it, with the commercial quality to be used in VSAT and selected digital applications. The 4000 Series is designed to provide higher performance for VSAT and select digital applications such as:
- Higher data rate digital video, or commercial analog
- Some SCPC digital or analog audio options
- Any SCPC data rate above 1 Mbps
- Norsat LNBs are graded by Stability and Noise Figure to provide the perfect balance between performance and cost.
- Compact to fit in smaller enclosure and reduce wind profile
- Proven reliability for lower lifetime costs
- Best DRO LO Stability to control receiver drift and employ lower bit rates or narrower space segment
- Excellent Phase noise to lower Carrier to Noise margins, improving BER
- Superior microphonics
- Built-in transmitter interference filter for compact installations and lower costs
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Input Power||+15 - 24 VDC|
|Input Frequency||11.7 - 12.2 GHz|
|LO Frequency||10.75 GHz|
|LO Stability||+/- 50 ppm (+/- 500 kHz typ)|
|Output Frequency||950 - 1450 MHz|
|Output Interface||Type N|
|Noise Figure||0.8 dB|