Norsat 3820N C-Band (3.4-4.2 GHz) PLL LNB
Out of stock
- 3.4 - 4.2 GHz Input Frequency.
- +/- 4KHz (0.8 ppm) L.O. Stability.
- 20 Degree Noise Temperature.
- Type N Connector.
Norsat 3820 C-Band PLL LNB
Norsat 3820 High Stability PLL LNB.
The 3000 Series is Norsat's premium quality C-Band LNB. The preferred LNB for all C-Band applications.
- Low data rate digital video
- A reference LNB for Rx test and service
- SCPC digital or analog audio applications
- Low speed SCPC data from 19.2 - 512 Kbps, or any higher data rate
- 3 Year Warranty
- Norsat LNBs are graded by Stability and Noise Temperature to provide the perfect balance between required performance and cost
- Proven reliability for lower lifetime costs
- Excellent PLL LO stability to control receiver drift and employ lower bit rates or narrower space segment
- Excellent Phase Noise to Lower Carrier to Noise margins, improving BER
|Country of Manufacture|
|Input Frequency||3.4 - 4.2 GHz|
|LO Frequency||5.15 GHz|
|Output Frequency||950 - 1750 MHz|
|Output Interface||Type N|
|Noise Temperature||20 Degrees|
Write Your Own Review