Microwave Filter 7893D C-Band Interference Filter
- Filters 5.800 to 6.725 GHz
- Less than 1.0 dB Loss
- Exceptional for Radar Signal Rejection
- Additional Transmit Band Rejection Eliminates Need for Seperate TRF
Microwave Filter 7893D C-Band Radar Elimination Interference Filter
The Microwave Filter Co 7893D C-Band Radar Elimination Filter offers extremely low loss, typically less than 1.0 dB max on receive signals.
Historically, the solution for eliminating out-of-band interference (ex. – RADAR) has been to install a highly-selective bandpass filter. Specifically, a filter with a passband corresponding to that region’s standard footprint (ex. – 3700-4200 MHz, 3400-4200 MHz, etc.).
However, not long ago, WiMAX began operating in the (3400-3800) MHz frequency band in many regions around the world. This common band operation causes in-band interference at C-band receive sites that cannot be eliminated with “standard footprint” BPFs.
Example: WiMAX – operating at 3700 MHz – causes interference at a C-band receive site (where the footprint is 3700-4200 MHz). A standard footprint BPF will pass all frequencies from 3700 4200 MHz (ex. – including the interfering WiMAX signal).
Solution: Install an MFC model 7893D-3780/4200 bandpass filter that will provide 30 dB rejection at 3700 MHz and will pass all remaining C-band from (3780-4200) MHz.
- Low Insertion Loss – Typically less than 1 dB
- Also Rejects Transmit Band (5800-6725 MHz) >70 dB Typ – Eliminating the need for a separate TRF
- Low Group Delay Variation – 8 nS Max
- Compact Size – For easy installation on single or multi-feed LNBs
- Superior VSWR Performance – 1.5:1 Max
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer||Microwave Filter Corp|