Atlantic Satellite Corp ASC710 Ku Band Loop Test Translator
Model ASC710 Ku Loop Test Translator
The Atlantic Satellite Corp. ASC710 Ku Loop Test Translator is designed to do bench-top testing of satellite transmission systems. The ASC710 essentially replaces the satellite for loop-back analysis of satellite communication systems.
- Input frequency range of 14.00 to 14.50 GHz
- LO frequency switching from the front panel for testing of three separate Ku bands.
- LO 1 Frequency: 1750 MHz for 12.25 to 12.75 GHz
- LO 2 Frequency: 2300 MHz for 11.70 to 12.20 GHz
- LO 3 Frequency: 3050 MHz for 10.95 to 11.45 GHz
- Small size for bench-top testing. Rack mount optional.
- Low Phase Noise
- High frequency stability
- Universal AC input power
- Includes :
- 30 dB coupler
- 10 Watt load
- Variable 1 dB step attenuator
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Input Power||90 - 250 VAC|