Terrasat IBUC 3 Ku-Band BUC
Terrasat IBUC 3 GaAs Ku-Band Compact iBUC
The Terrasat IBUC 3 series comes in 4W, 8W, 12W, 16W and 20W delivers high performance in compact 6.5 lb. package.
All Terrasat IBUCs are intelligent BUCs that communicate via FSK to compatible modems and provide alternate TCP/IP, RS232, and RS485 interfaces. Since it is SNMP-compatible, the IBUC easily integrates with your NMS so you have a complete view into all elements of your remote satellite terminals.
The IBUC also redefines protection switching with the logic and drivers built into the BUC. The need for a rack-mount remote control panel is entirely eliminated, saving cost and further simplifying installation.
Satcom Resources has worked with and installed Terrasat products since they launched, and we are authorized stocking distributor. Terrasat manufactures quality products that delivers incredible reliability. In fact, we have sold over a thousand Terrasat iBUC products without a single failure out of the box. But if something does break, Terrasat backs their product with a three-year warranty that comes standard with any iBUC purchase. You just can’t go wrong with Terrasat and is a staff favorite on our team.
We maintain a rotating stock of Terrasat products and associated flex waveguide to complete your RF installation. Most in-stock items can typically ship in 24 hours and we ship anywhere in the world. Please contact us for assistance with any Terrasat iBUC products for your next project.
- Output Frequency Range: Std and Full Ku-Band
- Power Output: Model specific, see datasheet
- Power Input: Model specific, see datasheet
- Power consumption: Model specific, see datasheet
- Reference: External 10 MHz
- Input Connector: Type F, N or TNC
- Output Connector: WR75 cover with groove
- M&C Connector: Outdoor RJ45 Ethernet
- M&C Type: TCP/IP interface, web GUI
- Diagnostics: Built in / included with unit
- AGC/ALC: User selectable
- Options: Type F or TNC input, internal 10 MHz
- See datasheet below for complete product specifications