Terrasat IBUC 2e 16W Ku-Band BUC
The Terrasat IBUC 2e Low Energy Consumption series are designed for use with satellite modems equipped with limited capacity BUC power supplies when DC power is supplied via IFL coax. The 2e helps solve integration problems with TDMA type modems equipped with 24VDC BUC power supplies that produce 100 watts of DC power or less and eliminate the need and complexities and added cost of additional DC power supplies with bias-t inline between the modem and BUC.
All Terrasat IBUCs are intelligent BUCs that communicate via FSK to compatible modems and provide alternate TCP/IP, RS232, and RS485 interfaces. Since it is SNMP-compatible, the IBUC easily integrates with your NMS so you have a complete view into all elements of your remote satellite terminals.
The IBUC also redefines protection switching with the logic and drivers built into the BUC. The need for a rack-mount remote control panel is entirely eliminated, saving cost and further simplifying installation.
Satcom Resources has worked with and installed Terrasat products since they launched, and we are authorized stocking distributor. Terrasat manufactures quality products that delivers incredible reliability. In fact, we have sold over a thousand Terrasat iBUC products without a single failure out of the box. But if something does break, Terrasat backs their product with a three-year warranty that comes standard with any iBUC purchase. You just can’t go wrong with Terrasat and is a staff favorite on our team.
We maintain a rotating stock of Terrasat products and associated flex waveguide to complete your RF installation. Most in-stock items can typically ship in 24 hours and we ship anywhere in the world. Please contact us for assistance with any Terrasat iBUC products for your next project.
- Output Frequency Range: 14.0 – 14.5 GHz
- Power Output: 16W, + 42 dBm P1 Db
- Power Input: DC over IFL, 37-60 VDC
- Power consumption: 120 Watts
- Reference: External 10 MHz
- Input Connector: Type F female (75 Ohm)
- Output Connector: WR75 Cover with Groove
- M&C Connector: Outdoor RJ45 Ethernet
- M&C Type: TCP/IP interface, web GUI
- Diagnostics: Built in / included with unit
- AGC/ALC: User selectable
- Options: Type F or TNC input, internal 10 MHz
- See datasheet below for complete product specifications