Global Skyware Type 243 2.4M Class III TxRx Antenna
Polarization: Left Hand Circular Pol, Mount: Azimuth over Elevation (62-2433911L)
The Global Skyware Type 243 2.4 m Class III RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The two-piece reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of each reflector half is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 6.63" (168 mm) O.D. mast to prevent slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for maximum environmental protection.
- Two-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized feed support arm and alignment struts
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- Galvanized and stainless hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- RF tested feed assembly
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25 lb (11 kg) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)