Sat-Lite 838 Avion 80cm Motorized Flyaway Antenna
Sat-Lite Model 838 80cm Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 838 Avion motorized AAQ flyaway antenna is highly portable and designed to meet IATA weight and dimension requirements for checked baggage on airlines. The antenna will pack in 1 transit case or backpack. It features a unique 6 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed for unmatched performance. Assembly time for either antenna is less than 10 minutes. The elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite.
One-Touch Satellite Acquisition. The 838 features multi-axis motorization with a compact touch screen antenna controller that mounts on the antenna tripod. Simply touch green to GO to satellite or red to Stop/Stow and your deployed in minutes. The controller features positive satellite identification and no PC or browser is required for operation.
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for multiple applications. Multiple feed and packaging configurations can be supplied for a specific requirement that include low and high power amplifier configurations for each frequency band.
- Ships in 1 Ruggedized All Weather IATA Compliant Case or 1 Manpack
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band Capable
- 6 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Precision Reflector
- Compact Pedestal
- Multi-Axis Motorization
- Compact, Touch Screen Antenna Controller
- One touch operation (Deploy, Point and Stow)
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability with Minimal Maintenance