The CCS PERC provides rapid deployable wireless communications in the form of radio (ROIP), cellular, WiFi and satellite. Integrated GPS is enabled for precise location data and additional WAN ports are available for external connections to higher bandwidth modes. An optional iDirect modem circuit board can be included in the unit to support a fly away satellite system.
The PERC was designed for rapid deployment and robust performance that can be operated by anyone. To activate the PERC simply press the power button, raise the LTE and Wi-Fi antennas or point the BGAN or VSAT antenna towards the southwestern skyline for satellite connectivity. In less than five minutes the PERC will connect to available cellular networks, a predetermined satellite and (optionally) local radios to establish a low-cost wireless communication center for any approved, in-range devices. This man-portable command center delivers, in worst case scenarios, broadband speeds of no less than 464 Kbps to 20 mbps and supports up to 20 concurrent wireless devices with VOIP or data transmissions. Four ethernet (RJ-45) POE ports are available in the PERC case to facilitate to higher speed, greater bandwidth, wired connections, when available. Choose from a CradlePoint or Pepwave LTE router design.
The PERC is equipped with rechargeable battery power and will run for up to 48 hours on a single charge or operate continuously while plugged in any vehicle DC power port or any 110 or 220 VAC wall outlet. A power meter provides users with the time remaining on the batter charge. An indicator light lets you know when you are charging the battery. A conveniently placed fuse permits rapid maintenance in the event of a fault.
Each PERC is built with components designed for extreme environments. Electronics components are produced by major US electronics and communications manufacturers. We have also partnered, to facilitate optimally priced communications services.
- One button operation for LTE/cellular and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Up to 500 meter Wi-Fi range for 20 wireless devices
- Four RJ-45 ENET POE ports for wired connections
- Up to 48 hours of internal, rechargeable battery power
- 110 volt/60 cycle or 12 Volt DC power for continuous use & recharging
- User/Operator interface performed via smart phone
- Ruggedized packaging, operates in heavy rain & snow
- Operates at -25C to +70C (-13 F to 158 F)
- Integrates with any IP based satellite terminal
- iDirect integrated modem card option
- Can be used globally (except polar regions)
*See brochure below for detailed product specifications
**Satellite terminal shown in brochure is optional and not included with base level PERC kit. Any satellite or additional wired internet system can be connected to the PERC via ethernet WAN port included with PERC.