Novra S300V DVB-S2 IP Video Receiver/Router
Novra is pleased to introduce the S300 into our lineup of DVB-based IP data receiver/routers. Based on Novra’s latest generation hardware platform, the enhanced performance of the S300 extends the S200 DVB-S2 capabilities as follows:
- Supports DVB-S2 VCM/ACM operation, including multi-stream VCM with ISI filtering
- Enables DVB-S2 operation to 16 APSK,
- Extends throughput to 80 Mbps, and
- Supports the full range of Gold Code Sequences
The S300 lets you choose your demodulation technique, supporting QPSK, 8PSK, and 16 APSK over a variety of coding rates. Compatibility with the DVB-S2 standard enables you to take advantage of the significant efficiency gains when compared with DVB-S.
Installation of the S300 is easy and non-invasive, as the client does not need to be opened, nor are any drivers required. The S300 works with any OS and makes the received IP data available to any client on the LAN.
The S300 is perfectly suited for a range of consumer or small-medium enterprise applications including the reception of IP-based services with the flexibility of Variable or Constant Coding/Modulation. Applications include: weather imaging and data, distance education, digital signage, data content distribution, streaming content, Internet over satellite, and IPTV content distribution to single or multiple viewers.
- DVB-S2/DVB-S Compliant, including
- Multistream VCM Operation with ISI Filtering
- 16 APSK Operation
- 80 Mbps Sustained Throughput
- Support for ACM operation
- Support for Gold Code Sequences
- Downloadable Firmware
- RJ45 10/100BaseT Ethernet Interface
- Application Transparent
- Small Footprint