NJT5835H 5W Ka-Band Block Upconverter (28.172 to 29.071 GHz)
New Japan Radio's NJT5835 O3b Networks Ka-Band 5W BUC upconverts an L-Band IF signal to Ka-Band (27.652 to 29.071 GHz) and can be used with any network that requires a high quality Ka-Band SSPA with Upconverter.
The NJT5835H transmits 5W Output Power (+37 dBm) over 28.172 to 29.071 GHz, LO frequency: 27.200 GHz, IF Frequency: 972 to 1871 MHz, Power Requirement: +22 to +56 V DC, N-type female input connector (50 ohm), WR28 Waveguide w/groove output.
- RF Frequency:
- 27.652 - 28.388 GHz with 26.600 GHz LO
- 28.172 - 29.071 GHz with 27.200 GHz LO
- High Efficiency Output Power
- Saturation Output Power: +37 dBm (5W)
- ACPR: -25 dBc max. with up to +35 dBm output
- Power Consumption: 88 W max.
- Gain Control: 15 dB range, 1 dB step
- Power Monitor: 12 dB dynamic range
- Ethernet M&C Function Equipped
- Reliable All-weather Performance