MCX7000 Multi-Carrier Satellite Gateway
The MCX7000 Multi-Carrier Satellite Gateway brings density in hubs and terminals on top of satellite link efficiency. This results in OPEX and CAPEX savings in a multitude of applications. Its density and the support of DVB-S2X gets its full value in distribution networks to towers or head-ends. It is also fit for broadcast contribution applications on standard and HTS spot-beam transponders or for dense DTH uplink stations. In closed video distribution networks, AES encryption of the baseband frames results in extra security on physical layer level.
Features of the MCX7000
- Very high bandwidth efficiency, ease of monitoring and control leads to low total cost of ownership
- Highest system reliability and service uptime through robust design and industry leading redundancy solutions including seamless switching acc. SMPTE 2022-7 and single carrier switching in a multimodulator 1:1 MCX7000 configuration
- Future-proof design combining video and IP unicast and multicast multiservice capabilities, supports transport of today´s and tomorrow´s services
- Configurable as triple demodulator or as 1 modulator + 2 demodulators or as quadruple modulator
- Channel Bonding modulation for efficient UHD-TV DTH transmissions
- BISS scrambling and de-scrambling for contribution links
- Provides a dense solution in a redundant configuration
- Wideband up to 133 Msps
- AES encryption and de-encryption of DVB-S2 Baseband frames
- Fully manageable over-the-air via an in-band channel
*See datasheet below for full product specifications.