LITE SAT 2.2M AUTO ACQUIRE
Designed for today’s user, the Lite Sat® 2.2A VSAT terminal is lightweight, scalable and built to last.
The Lite Sat® 2.2A VSAT terminal packs into five transit cases, all under 112lbs, and an additional case per band kit, making it the smallest pack out available for a high-performance carbon fiber auto acquire antenna by over 300lbs.
The quality construction of the reflector and pedestal is rugged and built to last yet surprisingly easy to set up. The flexible design interfaces with a variety of rugged outdoor modems or via IFL to an indoor rack.
The lightweight, high performance Lite Sat® 2.2A VSAT terminal has a projected life of 15+ years. This field proven positioner also includes MEO tracking and a low PM option.
Available frequency options include Ku, Ka, X and C band. The unit was ARSTRAT certified and MIL STD 810 approved in 2021.
- Total Cases: 5
- Weight Max (each): 112 lbs.
- Each Additional Band: 1 Case
- Manual Version Reduces to: 3 Cases
- Reflector: 2.2M Carbon Fiber
- Construction: Segmented
- Transport Configuration – MIL STD 810 for Temp, Humidity, Altitude, Salt Spray, Transport Shock, and Vibration
- Operational Configuration - MIL STD 810 for Temp, Humidity, Altitude, Salt Spray, Transport Shock, and Vibration
- AC Power: 115V AC +/- 5% (60 Hz +/- 5%)
- Consumption: <1500W
- iDirect: 950 (integrated) or 900 rack
- Comtech: 1050, 5650
- L3T: Net Centric Waveform (NCW)
- ViaSat: CBM400, EBEM
- Low PIM X
- Light Weight non-810 cases
- Auto Acquire and Auto Tracking
- Integrated Spectrum Analyzer
- Beacon Receiver
- Integrated Modems
- Integrated Base Band
- Integrated Encryption
- Vehicular/Trailer Mount
- Alternate Power Supplies
*Contact Sales @ 970-748-4250 for additional product information and pricing