Global Skyware 1.2M Type 122 Class I Ku-Band Antenna
Global Skyware 1.2M Type 122, Class I, Ku-Band Tx/Rx
The Skyware Global Type 122 1.2 m Class I RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The precision Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88”-3.00”) mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion. The antenna features a unique feed which provides cross-pol performance that exceeds industry standards.
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector (16.97 Degree Offset)
- Polarization: Linear Cross Pol
- Tx Operating Frequency: 13.75 - 14.5 GHz
- Rx Operating Frequency: 10.95 - 12.75 GHz
- Az/El mount includes both elevation and azimuth fine adjustments.
- Class I system designed for typical lightweight Ku-band RF Electronics
- Mast Requirement: 2.88" to 3.00", (73mm to 76mm) mast pipe interface
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Class I mount for lightweight BUCs and LNBs (4.5lbs in total)