Earth Station Installation Service - CONUS / LATAM
Earth Station Installation Service
Satcom Resources has joined forces with GD Satcom’s Global Support Service (GSS) team to provide turnkey earth station antenna systems with professional installation by factory certified personnel.
Designed for commercial and broadcast customers, we have optimized the entire system design, equipment procurement and installation process to save you time and money. You get all the benefits of our combined resources, knowledge base and field proven experience made available from a single source without the high cost of program management fees.
This service is available for GD Satcom medium to large ESA antenna systems in 3.8M, 4.8M, 6.3M, 9.0M and 13.0M. Expedite options are available for select 4.8M, 6.3M and 7.3M antenna systems from GD’s “Ready-To-Go” (RTG) program. RTG products include control systems, popular fixed antennas, VSAT antennas and select electronic products including Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs), Low Noise Block Down Converters (LNBs) and Solid-State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs).
- Single source for equipment, integration, procurement, logistics and installation
- In-house technical engineering and systems integration assistance
- Site survey, site assessment and readiness check
- Foundation specification, civil works site preparation
- Professional installation, alignment and tuning by factory personnel
- Cooperating earth station for system validation
- Retrofits and upgrades of existing equipment to update performance
- Deinstallation and relocation of existing equipment
- Replacement, repairs and maintenance
- Customer training O&M, controls or custom tailored
Please contact us to discuss the requirements of your next project. We have resources available and standing by to assist.