Baird PXL-2 EHD Non-Penetrating or Penetrating Support System for Andrew 4.0M
- Designed for 4.0M Andrew Antenna
- Footprint: 20.4' x 20.4' = 416.2 sq.ft.
- Mast: 10.75"O.D. (Collar) x 3'
- Includes Rubber Roof Pad
Baird PXL-2 EHD Non-Penetrating or Penetrating Support System for Andrew 4.0M (PXE-Q-1075Ax3-RP)
The Baird PXL-2 EHD is a heavier duty version of the PXL-2 HD non-penetrating mount. The mount and mast is designed and tested to handle up to a 4.0M Andrew antenna and was designed and tested with larger steel plus additional bracing to add more rigidity to the mount. The PXL-2 EHD is an excellent choice for the customer whose application requires minimal mount deflection.
Larger antennas may be used with the PXL-2 H.D. however, each installation must be examined to determine if the mount can withstand the wind loads which may be applied.
PXL-2 EHD Features
- Supports Ku & C band - transmit and receive.
- Pad area - 33.33 sq.ft.
- Footprint - 5'4" x 6' = 20.3' x 20.3' = 412.1 sq.ft.
- Finish - Hot dip galvanized
- Mast Diameter, 10.75"O.D. (Collar)
- Mast Height, 3'
|Footprint||5'4" x 6' = 20.4' x 20.4' = 416.2 sq.ft.|
|Finish||Hot dip galvanized|
|Mast Diameter||10.75"O.D. (Collar)|