Satellite Systems Model ATX-3000 Automatic Inclined Orbit Antenna Tracking Controller
- Fully programmable positioner
- Memories for up to 99 satellites
- Single Point Calibration
- High resolution brushless resolvers
Model ATX-3000 Antenna Tracking Controller
The ATX-3000 antenna tracking controller is a user-friendly microprocessor-based intelligent positioning system to reliably track inclined orbit satellites or for use as a positioner for geosynchronous satellites with memories for up to 99 satellites.
- Fully programmable positioner with memories for up to 99 satellites.
- New! SINGLE POINT CALIBRATION for fast set up!
- New! Peaking and history track algorithms. Tighter peaks, less loss, improved performance
- New! Full remote control / control your antennas position from anywhere in the world!
- New! Foul weather mode / improved performance during Wx events.
- Automatic Calibration for true Azimuth and Elevation displayed in 0.01 degrees.
- High resolution Brushless resolvers for ultimate position feedback.
- RS-232/422/485 and Ethernet, + control interface, all Standard / Front panel selectable
- New M&C monitor interface software with event triggered alarm features and email notifications to your laptop / cell phone or PDA.
- AC and DC configurations available. Ask about our newly revamped DC configurations.
ATX Features include
Multiple Peaking and history track algorithm set - Multiple user selectable peaking/ history track algorithms. SSC has introduced our best peaking algorithm ever! With our newest peaking algorithm the ATX 3000 delivers maiximum performance with minimal signal loss.
Foul weather feature - FWx - Don’t let rain fade and controller performance ruin your link! Our latest foul weather feature allows a user to either locally or remotely select our new FWx - foul weather feature mode. When bad weather is approaching or has arrived, the user can select our new foul weather mode feature. With our new proprietary FWx mode the tracker delivers maximum performance and signal during bad weather. The user can select the duration of the FWx based on the weather conditions.
Remote operation from anywhere in the world! – Satellite system introduces full remote control for your antenna controller. Now with our latest Monitor and Control software we have added full antenna control. Great for remote operation of multiple antennas or correct antenna position instantly without having to travel to the site whether it is 1 mile away or 10,000 miles away!
AC and DC solutions - Multiple AC and DC solutions available, please contact factory for your application.
Satellite Systems announces the new control GUI Version 2.0 for our antenna control product line. Enhanced control features allow for remote control of your antenna and additional monitoring tools are included such as strip charting for signal strength, Azimuth & Elevation movement. Version 2.0 also includes a new event-triggered alarm feature that allows for email notification to your laptop / cell phone or PDA. Alarms are triggered via signal strength, loss of signal, and other conditions. New logging to file feature allows for analysis of controller events. Easily imported to Excel. Revolving log file saving feature automatically closes the file and starts a new file once per day for archiving and date stamping purposes.
|ACU||1 RU, 19" x 18.5" x 1.75"|
|ADU||Dual axis 3 phase AC motor control unit is a NEMA-4 outdoor enclosure 16"W x 20"H x 9"D. Largervoltage or Horsepower may require larger enclosure.|